If you have an account you would like recovered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and please provide the following information with your request.
- the Kongregate username of the account you want recovered
- the email associated with the account
Then we will ask you some questions that are not public facing to prove account ownership.
In these situations below your account may not be able to be recovered:
- If you do not have access to the email on file, nor the password.
- If there is nothing on your account to use for verification (no purchase history, billing details, or location data)
In these situations below your account may able to be recovered:
- If you have access to the email on file for the lost account, but do not have the password you can simply use this password reset link to send an email to the email on file for your account. Simply use this reset link: Password Reset Link If you are not receiving the link, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com, and make sure to double check your spam, junk, trash, and social folders.
- If you have purchase or verification history we can use to verify your account that way
Each recovery is on a case by case basis, but we will do our best to help you get into your old account!