What are Kreds?
Kreds are virtual coins that can be spent on cool stuff in Kongregate games.
Once your account is funded, you’ll be able to instantly purchase power ups and virtual items within many of our games found here.
While games on Kongregate will always be free for anyone to enjoy, Kreds enable players to purchase bonuses that would not otherwise be available or that would take longer to acquire. It’s just another way we enable people to have fun while game developers earn their livings.
Kreds also support the site, it's features, and the developers that make and upload their games to Kongregate.
How can I get Kreds?
- You can load up your account with Kreds right now by clicking here.
- You’ll also be given the chance to buy Kreds whenever you add a virtual item to your cart that you don’t have the funds to cover.
- Kongregate offers certain promotions or challenges that offer free Kreds. Not all accounts qualify for all offers.
- You can earn Kreds by going to clicking here and following the steps shown below - not every account will qualify for all offers.
How much do Kreds cost?
- $5 USD = 50 Kreds
- $10 USD = 100 Kreds + 10 Bonus Kreds
- $20 USD = 200 Kreds + 25 Bonus Kreds
- $50 USD = 500 Kreds + 65 Bonus Kreds
- $100 USD = 1000 Kreds + 150 Bonus Kreds
- $250 USD = 2500 Kreds + 400 Bonus Kreds